By accessing https://somebymi.me, you agree to be bound by these Terms, all applicable laws and regulations, and acknowledge that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT USE OR ACCESS THIS SITE. All materials on this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark protection law.
2. Use of the license
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) available on the Narsen Trading Corporation website for personal, non-commercial use only. This is a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not.
If you violate any of these restrictions, this license will automatically terminate, and the license may be terminated by Narsen Trading Est at any time. Once you block your access to the Materials or once this license is terminated, you must destroy any materials that you have downloaded and are in your possession, whether in electronic or printed form.
THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON NARSEN TRADING WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. Narsin Trading Est. makes no express or implied warranties with respect to these materials, and hereby disclaims and negates all other obligations and warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or the obligation not to Intellectual property infringement or other violation of rights.
Furthermore, Narsin Trading Est. does not warrant or make any representations regarding the accuracy of the materials available on its website, results, or other materials that may link to such materials or any other websites linked to this website.
IN NO EVENT SHALL NERSEN TRADING OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA OR PROFITS, OR RESULTING FROM BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE The materials available on the Narsen Trading Corporation website, even if the Company or any of its representatives has notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damages. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SUCH LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
5. Material precision
The materials appearing on Narsen Trading Corporation's website could include technical, typographical or photographic errors. Narsin Trading Est. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or up-to-date. Narsen Trading Est may make changes to the materials on its website without prior notice. However, Narsen Trading Est. makes no commitment to update this material.
Narsin Trading has not reviewed all of the websites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such websites. The presence of any link on the Narsen Trading Est. website does not imply endorsement of the website of this link. The use of any website linked to such links is the sole responsibility of the user.
Narsin Trading Est may amend the terms of service of its website at any time without prior notice. By using this site, you agree to be bound by the current version of these Terms of Service.
8. Regulating Law
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and you also irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
9. Your account
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for determining who accesses your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18 years of age, you may use the services of Narsen Trading Corporation only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. Narsen Trading Est. reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or modify content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
- We will collect personal data by lawful and proper means, with the knowledge or consent of the person concerned when the need arises.
- Before or during the collection of personal data, we will determine the purposes for which the data is collected.
- We will collect and use personal data only to fulfill those purposes we have specified and for other assistance purposes, whether with the consent of the person concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be appropriate for the purposes for which it will be used and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, such data should be accurate, complete, and current.
- We will protect personal data by using reasonable security safeguards to secure it against loss or theft, to prevent unauthorized access to it, or to prevent it from being disclosed, copied, used or modified. But this does not mean our absolute commitment to this protection.
- We will provide customers with adequate information about the policies and practices relating to the management of personal data.
- We will retain personal data only for the period necessary to fulfill those purposes.
In order for the shipping company to ensure that the order is delivered to the correct person, it must be provided with the verification code (OTP) sent to the registered phone number.